50 Angus & BWF Bred Heifers... North TX ~ PI-N
- Listing Number
- North Texas
- Ship From
- Sherman, TX
- Number for Sale
- 50 Head
- Coming 2 years old
- Est. Weight
- Average 925 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- 2 Rounds: Vista Once SQ, 20-20 Vision 7, Endovac-Beef w/ Immune Plus, Ocu-guard MB-1; 1Round of Bovi-Shield VL5 FP (pre-breeding), recently dewormed w/ Safeguard; wearing a recent Max40, Warrior or Optimizer fly tag, Tested BVD-PI Negative
- Rotationally grazed on Bermuda, Johnson grass, B-Dahl & Prairie grass w/ Free choice IGR loose mineral
- Bred To
- Reg. Angus Bulls w/ EPD's in top 20% for LBW & hi CED, WW & YW
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- By Whom
- Dr. Charles Looney
- Start Calving
- Late February
- Finish Calving
- Late April
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- $1,550 per head
- Payment Terms
- Certified Funds
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Outstanding group of bred heifers...
Prices quoted are based on gate cut.
Each heifer's DNA from Igenity/Neogen from 13 categories will be provided to buyer.
Heifers can be sorted/customized based on high DNA in categories selected by buyer for additional charge.
Heifers can be sorted for due dates in a short calving window
Heifers have been culled based on disposition and are very docile to people on foot due to being moved to a new grazing paddock every two days.
Heifers are very accustomed to electric fence.
Gestating calves are programmed for fast growth due to the sires high growth EPD's.
Average 210 day weaning wt for last year's calves out of heifers bred to these bulls averaged 590 lbs, sale wt after 60 days of preconditioning was over 725 lbs. Extraordinary growth for a calf born to a heifer!
Heifers are tested BVD-PI Negative.
Pregnancy will be re-confirmed prior to shipping.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.