7 Angus & BWF Pairs... Central TX
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Temple TX
- Number for Sale
- 7 Cows
- 2 to 6 years old... See comments below
- Est. Weight
- 950 lbs. to 1,000 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- 8-Way Blackleg, Vira-Shield 6+VL5, Piliguard Pinkeye, MultiMin 90 & dewormed w/ Ivermectin Injectable
- Bred Back To
- Preg Checked
- # Calves
- 7 Calves
- 1 to 3 months old as of early August
- 125 lbs. to 275 lbs.
- Medium Flesh
- Sell Part/All
- See Comments Below
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- $1,385 per pair
- Payment Terms
- Certified Funds or Verified Check
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
7 head of Angus & black baldy pairs for sale...
These girls will be 2 to 6 years old (1 head @ 2 years old, 2 @ 3 years old & 4 @ 5 & 6 years old).
They have some pretty nice calves at their side, a few will be the keeping kind.
Cows are tagged to match the calf.
These girls will know what cubes are & are easy to handle.
The bull calves have been castrated.
Take all seven or just the five blacks @ $1,385 per pair with free delivery within 100 miles of Temple TX.
Take the two baldies @ $1,425 per pair with free delivery within 50 miles of Temple TX.
We can ship longer distances with a shipping charge after the initial free miles.
Call, text or e-mail if you have any questions.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.