58 Angus, Brangus, Crossbred, & Red Angus Cows... Central TX
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Evant, TX
- Angus, Brangus, Crossbred, Red Angus
- Number for Sale
- 58 Head
- 3 to 5 years old
- Est. Weight
- Average 950 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- 8-Way Blackleg, ViraShield 6+VL5 w/ Lepto/Vibrio, MultiMin 90, Ivermectin Injectable
- Polled & Dehorned
- Native Grass, Liquid Feed, w/ Mineral
- Bred To
- Exposed to Angus & Hereford bulls
- Preg Checked
- Selling as Exposed
- Start Calving
- Finish Calving
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- $895 per head
- Payment Terms
- Verified Check, Wire Transfer, or Cash
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
58 Angus, Brangus, Black/White Face & Red Red/White Face Exposed Cows for sale...
Almost all will be 3-5 year olds with a handful of two and six year olds in the group.
They’ve all recently been worked with an 8-way blackleg, Virashield 6+VL5, multimin 90 and ivermectin injectable.
Most have been running with nice Angus & Hereford bulls since October 1.
They were wet bag and had just weaned calves when turned out.
They’re easy to handle and will follow a feed truck.
The majority should be bred.
They’ll weigh 950 average.
Take a pot load (the best 52 head) for $885 per head as exposed with free delivery up to 300 miles from Evant, TX.
Or we can sort them however buyer wishes, 10 head or more.
Contact us for a price on special groups.
Price will depend on the group sorted and if delivery is needed.
We also would entertain blood testing and selling just the confirmed breds but the price would need go up a bit.
We also have an assortment of bulls for sell including the ones in the videos if needed.
Call/text 254-931-891zero. Thanks!
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.