45 Beefmaster, Brangus , Charolais, & Crossbred Cows w/ 9+ Calves... Central TX
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Temple, TX
- Beefmaster, Brangus, Charolais, Crossbred
- Number for Sale
- 45 Head
- 4+ years old
- Est. Weight
- Average 1,050 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Horned, Polled & Dehorned
- Bred To
- Contact Seller
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- Start Calving
- Calving Now... 9+ Calves as of late August
- Finish Calving
- Sell Part/All
- See Comments Below
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- $895 per head
- Payment Terms
- Verified Check or Wire Transfer
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Good group of cows calving now!
45 Bred Brangus, Beefmaster, Charolais & Crossbred cows and pairs for sale.
They will all be guaranteed bred and vet palpated 3-8 months with it leaning more towards heavier breds and very few shorts.
These cows will be aged four years to missing teeth.
Most will be short solid, missing teeth or younger and plainer.
They will all raise a calf though.
These girls are dog, horse and cube broke and will respect a Hotwire too.
They’ll average 1050 lbs, calves at 150, and have recently been worked with injectable dewormer and MultiMin 90.
Take all 45 head with the nine calves (currently nine) at $895 per head/pair with free delivery within 300 miles of Temple, Tx on a pot load.
Or take a gate cut of 19 on a ground load for the same price, with free delivery within 100 miles of Temple, TX.
We can also cut off a smaller group and sort them however buyer wants, call for pricing on that.
There are currently nine pairs, the rest Bred.
Calves are weighing 150 lbs. as of late August.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.