26 Angus, Angus Cross, Beefmaster & Charolais Pairs... Central TX
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Cameron TX
- Angus, Beefmaster, Brangus, Charolais
- Number for Sale
- 26 Cows
- Heifers to Short Solids
- Est. Weight
- Average 1,050 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- 8-way Blackleg, Virashield 6+VL5, Multimin 90, Ivermectin Injectable dewormer
- Polled, tipped or dehorned
- Rye, coastal hay, mineral & cubes
- Bred Back To
- Horned Hereford Bull
- Preg Checked
- Selling as Exposed
- Start Calving
- # Calves
- 26 Calves
- 2 weeks to 4 months old as of late January
- 100 lbs. to 350 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- 8-way Blackleg & Virashield 6
- Sell Part/All
- See Comments Below
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- $1,295 per pair
- Payment Terms
- Certified Check, Wire Transfer or Cash
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
26 Angus, Beefmaster and Charolais pairs and 3-in-1’s for sale...
These girls all have good calves at their sides weighing 100 lbs. to 350 lbs. and have been running back with a horned Hereford bull.
They’ll be aged 1st-calf heifers to short solid.
4 pairs that’ll be 1 to 3 year olds.
18 pairs that’ll be 5 & 6 year olds.
4 short solid pairs in the group.
All calves are tagged to the mother and have had a round of vaccines along with the cows, including lepto/vibrio and dewormer.
They’ll all have a good bag and feet.
They’re cube broke and easy to handle also.
Take the group of 26 pairs for $1,295 per pair with free delivery up to 300 miles of Temple, TX.
Or take just the 15 Angus and Angus Cross pairs for $1,345 per pair with free delivery up to 150 miles of Temple, TX.
We can also just send the 22 pairs that’ll be 6 years and under for $1,325 per pair with free delivery up to 150 miles of Temple, TX.
If you would like them cut a different way, just give us a shout and we’ll see what we can do.
We can also brand and tag them for free how buyer wishes if requested.
Call with any questions.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.