19 Brahman & Braford/Tigerstripe Cows w/ 5+ Calves... Central TX
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Temple, TX
- Braford, Brahman
- Number for Sale
- 19 Head
- 3 to 7 years old
- Est. Weight
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Current on vaccinations, MultiMin 90, and Dectomax dewormer
- Horned and polled
- Native pasture w/ supplement
- Bred To
- See comments below
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- Start Calving
- Finish Calving
- Sell Part/All
- See Comments Below
- See pricing below
- Payment Terms
- Verified Check or Certified Funds
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Brahman, Braford/Tigerstripe, & Crossbred Cows for sale... 5 with calves
There will be 12 bred cows, two open/exposed Brahman, and five pairs.
These will be three to seven year old cows with one short/solid in the group.
The calves on them will be 100 to 250 lbs.
Calves have been tagged to their mother and everything has been worked with vaccinations and dewormer recently, including MultiMin 90 and Dectomax dewormer.
Take all 19 cows and five calves for $1,125 per head or pair. Or just take the pairs for $1,375 per pair or just the bred cows for $1,125 per head. We can also sort out just the five Bred Brahmans for $1,300 per head on the breds & $1,000 on the opens.
They are currently running back with a registered Brahman Bull and some of the pairs will be bred back.
We can deliver if needed.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.