11 Brahman, Brahman Cross & Crossbred Cows w/ 3+ Calves ... Central TX
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Temple TX
- Brahman, Crossbred
- Number for Sale
- 11 Head
- 2 to 6 years old
- Est. Weight
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Horned, dehorned or polled
- Bred To
- Brahman bull
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- Start Calving
- See comments below
- Sell Part/All
- See Comments Below
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- See comments below
- Payment Terms
- Certified Funds or Verified Check
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
11 Brahman, Brahman Cross & Crossbred cows & pairs for sale...
In the group will be 3 pairs, 4 bred cows & 4 exposed cows.
These will be young cows aged 2 to 6 years old.
The 3 exposed cows were palpated open by a vet in January & February with sound tracts & put with a Reg. Brahman bull.
The breds were all palpated bred by a vet in January & February to calve from April through August.
The pairs will have 200 lbs. average calves at their sides & have been running back with the Brahman bull & may be 3-n-1's.
Calves are tagged to match their mother & have already been castrated, all 3 calves are steers.
Buyer Takes All... Excluding Unmerchantable Cattle @ $1,125 per head/pair with free delivery within 100 miles of Temple TX.
We can haul further out if needed with a hauling fee.
We can split them up as follows:
Take all confirmed bred cows @ $1,100 per head.
Take all pairs @ $1,300 per pair.
Take all exposed cows @ $900 per head.
Delivery is available on the smaller loads as well with a hauling fee.
Click here to view our website.
Call, text or e-mail if you have any questions.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.