9 Reg. Brahman Bred Heifers... Central TX
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Taylor TX
- Number for Sale
- 9 Head
- Ranch Raised
- 31 to 39 months old as of mid January
- Est. Weight
- 900 lbs. to 1,100 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Ivermectin, 8-Way & Virashield
- Coastal Hay, Pasture & Mineral
- Bred To
- Registered Brahman Bull
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- By Whom
- Dr. Darden Hervey, DVM
- Start Calving
- Finish Calving
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- $5,500 per head... Discount if buyer takes all
- Payment Terms
- Cash or Certified Funds
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
9 Reg. bred heifers with top notch genetics...
Bred to a low birth weight reg. Brahman Bull ABBA Reg #:953326
Palpated and verified bred by Dr. Darden Hervey, DVM at Dime Box Animal Clinic.
Registration papers in hand.
Choice is $5,500 per head or if you take them all they are $5,000 per head.
Cash or certified funds only.
ABBA Reg #:960726 – Brand 139 – DOB 3/12/2017 Confirmed Bred 2-3 months
ABBA Reg #:963980 – Brand 141 – DOB 5/11/2017 Confirmed Bred 3-4 months
ABBA Reg #:951570 – Brand 138 – DOB 10/12/2016 Confirmed Bred 4-5 months
ABBA Reg #:960491 – Brand 218/6 – DOB 12/25/2016 Confirmed Bred 5-6 months
ABBA Reg #:963982 – Brand 143 – DOB 5/23/2017 Confirmed Bred 5-6 months
ABBA Reg #:963979 – Brand 140 – DOB 4/14/2017 Confirmed Bred 6-7 months
ABBA Reg #:960488 – Brand 196/6 – DOB 10/19/2016 Confirmed Bred 6-7 months
ABBA Reg #:963984 – Brand 145 – DOB 6/2/2017 Confirmed Bred 7-8 months
ABBA Reg #:960490 – Brand 202/6 – DOB 12/18/2016 Confirmed Bred 7-8 months
Heifers are bred to bull pictured who is a low birth-weight Reg. Brahman bull, ABBA Reg #: 953326.
Call, text or email if you have any questions.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.