10 Reg. Brahman Bulls... Central TX
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Taylor TX
- Number for Sale
- 10 Head
- Ranch Raised
- 24 to 37 months old as of mid January
- Est. Weight
- 1,100 lbs. to 1,400 lbs.
- Birth Weight
- Tested Fertile
- Scrotal Circm.
- 32 cm. to 36 cm.
- Ivomectin, 8-Way & Virashield
- Coastal Hay, Pasture & Mineral
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- $3,000 per head
- Payment Terms
- Cash opr Certified Funds
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Reg. Virgin Brahman Bulls with top notch genetics throughout pedigrees...
Easy to work and great temperament. They are ranch raised with daily human contact and have been exposed to pens, trailering, barb wire, dogs and electric fencing.
Fertility tested, branded, dehorned, and we guarantee all of our bulls.
Registration and fertility papers in hand.
Cash or certified funds only. Price is negotiable if buying quantity.
ABBA Reg #:960730 – Brand 99 – DOB 12/16/2016
ABBA Reg #:960727 – Brand 100 – DOB 4/12/2017
ABBA Reg #:963991 – Brand 103 – DOB 4/5/2017
ABBA Reg #:963993 – Brand 105 – DOB 4/11/2017
ABBA Reg #:963995 – Brand 107 – DOB 4/14/2017
ABBA Reg #:963996 – Brand 108 – DOB 4/17/2017
ABBA Reg #:963986 – Brand 110 – DOB 4/25/2017
ABBA Reg #:963990 – Brand 114 – DOB 6/4/2017
ABBA Reg #:963977 – Brand 119 – DOB 9/7/2017
ABBA Reg #:963972 – Brand 122 – DOB 11/25/2017
Call, text or email if you have any questions.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.