1 Reg. Angus Pair... Northeast TX (2)
- Listing Number
- Northeast Texas
- Ship From
- Sulphur Springs TX
- Number for Sale
- 1 Cow
- Home grown
- 9 years old
- Est. Weight
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Vira-Shield 6+VL5, Ultrabac 8 & Dectomax
- Bermuda, Ryegrass, hay & mineral
- Bred Back To
- Preg Checked
- # Calves
- 1 Calf
- Sired By
- Angus sire, "GAR Inertia 5226"
- DOB: 9/19/2019
- 55 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Delivery Date
- After October 15th
- Payment Terms
- Verified Check, Wire Transfer or Cash
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Nice Reg. Angus pair...
GAR INERTIA 5226 - AAA Reg #: 18636043 (AI Sire).
Inertia offers one of the most imposing data & phenotype combinations to ever come out of the illustrious Gardiner Angus program.
Wide based, powerfully constructed bull that combines an unprecedented degree of Marbling & phenotypic muscle.
Ranks in the top 5% of the population for 11 traits & indexes including the top 1% for Marbling, $Weaning & $Beef
Elite of the elite for his combination of Method Genetics Indexes – Top 1% MPI, QPI & ROI.
Lesikar Barbara X737 - AAA Reg #: 16871786
How often do you get a chance to own a Daughter of SAV 8180 Traveler 004 who is also a Great Grand Daughter of N Bar Emulation EXT.
Add to that GAR Scotch Cap 309, Sedgwicks of Barbara 158, Boyd Forever Lady 8003 along with LAR, AAR, & Sitz, & you’re on your way to herd performance & extreme genetic improvement.
Now add in the new calf with incredible GAR genetics & you got something a “Super Cow/Calf” special.
1860 Inertia Traveler G032 - Heifer calf born on 9/19/2019.
What a special heifer calf with GAR Inertia 5226 as her daddy & G A R Prophet & SAV 8180 Traveler 004 as her Grand dads.
She is packed with genetics.
Up & running with the herd on day three.
She is a site to see as she high tails it across the pasture.
Call or e-mail if you have any questions.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.