330 Angus Cows... Central UT
- Listing Number
- Central Utah
- Ship From
- Fillmore UT
- Number for Sale
- 330 Head... 41 spring-calving & 289 fall-calving
- High desert of Utah & Wyoming
- Mostly 2 to 4 years old... Some @ 6 to 8 years old and a few @ 10 years old
- Est. Weight
- Average 1,200 lbs.
- Medium Flesh
- Vira-Shield 6 & Ivomectrin
- Native range w/ some in feed lot & some on hay
- Bred To
- Angus and SimAngus bulls
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- By Whom
- Dr. Verland King - Tri-County Vet Clinic
- Start Calving
- Most are fall-calving and will start in September
- Sell Part/All
- See Comments Below
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- $1,300 per head if buyer takes all... Price includes delivery within 500 miles
- Payment Terms
- Wire Transfer or Certified Funds
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Productive cows that will pay their way...
A few BWF & Red Cows.
Prefer to sell 48,000+ lb. truckload lots.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.