135 Angus Cows... TX Panhandle
- Listing Number
- Panhandle Texas
- Ship From
- Hereford TX
- Number for Sale
- 135 Head
- Mostly 3 & 4 years old w/ 10% being 5 years old
- Est. Weight
- Average 1,350 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Vira-Shield 6+VL5, MultiMin 90, Vita-Jec & dewormed w/ Ivomec
- Wheat pasture
- Bred To
- Express Ranch Angus bulls
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- By Whom
- Dimmitt Vet Clinic
- Start Calving
- Early August... See comments below
- Finish Calving
- Mid December
- Sell Part/All
- See Comments Below
- Delivery Date
- After May 1st
- $1,495 & $1,795 per head... See comments below
- Payment Terms
- Texas Check or Wire Transfer
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Super nice group of Angus cows...
These cows were purchased in mid October through December 10th, 2018 out of Western Nebraska.
Cows were ultra-sounded on February 22nd & again on April 5th, 2019.
The first group of cows, 37 head were palpated to calve from August 1st to August 31st.
$1,795 per head.
The second group was ultra-sounded to calve from September 1st to October 10th, 2019.
$1,795 per head.
The third group was palpated to calve from mid October to December 10th, 2019.
$1,475 per head.
This is as gentle a set of cows as you will find.
Cows are all hot wire broke & they all have a numbered ear tag in the left ear marked with their age.
They all have a colored ear tag in their right ear according to when they were ultra-sounded to calve.
If you are needing recipient cows, here they are.
If you just want the hard to find, best 3 & 4 year old Angus cows to raise 700 lbs. calves, look no further.
Call if you have any questions.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.