24 Angus Cows... N. Central OK
- Listing Number
- N. Central Oklahoma
- Ship From
- Morrison OK
- Number for Sale
- 24 Head
- 5 years old
- Est. Weight
- 1,100 lbs. to 1,300 lbs.
- Medium Flesh
- Vira-Shield 6+VL5 HB, Ivomec Plus & Tested BVD-PI Negative
- Native pasture, grass hay, & liquid supplement
- Bred To
- Gardiner Genetics bulls
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- Start Calving
- Finish Calving
- Sell Part/All
- Contact Seller
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- $1,400 per head
- Payment Terms
- Verified Check
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Cows are sired by Gardiner & Express Genetics...
Calves are out of Gardiner Genetics.
2016 steers were 58 1/2% Prime, the rest were Choice.
Heifers were 51 1/2% Prime, rest were Choice.
2018 weaned calves are available to view.
Number one thing is to let you sleep all night.
Number two, is to give birth to a live calf.
Number three is to wean a high quality heavy calf.
Number four is to be bred back to calve next year.
Number five is that we are a closed herd & we always keep our own replacement females.
Tested BVD-PI Negative.
Call if you have any questions.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.