2 Reg. Angus Bulls... N. Central OK
- Listing Number
- N. Central Oklahoma
- Ship From
- Morrison OK
- Number for Sale
- 2 Head... 1 Registered & 1 Commercial
- 2 year olds
- Est. Weight
- 1,400 lbs. to 1,500 lbs.
- Birth Weight
- Tested Fertile
- Current on Vaccinations
- Bermuda Grass
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- Registered Bull @ $2,000 & Commercial Bull @ $1,750
- Payment Terms
- Verified Check
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Young Angus bulls with a good set of EPD's...
Reg.# AAA 19066475. Spur All In 8010. HD50K
Calving Ease 32, Birth-Weight 39, Weaning Weight 5, Yearling Weight 3
Residual Feed Intake 27
Calving Ease Maternal 28,Milk 5
Scrotal 34, Docility 37
Carcass Weight 9, Ribeye 23, Marbling 15, Tenderness 53
Commercial Sire is PF Black Granite 6131 AAA Reg.# 18449578. Commercial Bull Sire's HD50K
Calving Ease 9, Birth-Weight 18, Weaning Weight 19, Yearling Weight 15
Residual Feed Intake 71
Calving Ease Maternal 4, Milk 20
Scrotal 75, Docility 28
Carcass Weight 29, Ribeye 14, Marbling 3, Tenderness 72
Call for any further questions.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.