2 Reg. Polled Hereford Rep. Heifers... East TX
- Listing Number
- East Texas
- Ship From
- Crockett TX
- Number for Sale
- 2 Head
- 12 months old as of mid February
- Est. Weight
- 500 lbs. to 600 lbs.
- Ivomec, Blackleg & Vira-Shield
- Limiter 3, coastal silage, liquid feed & cubes
- Open to the best of seller's knowledge
- Sell Part/All
- Contact Seller
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- $1,800 per head
- Payment Terms
- Certified Funds or Cash
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Great set of yearlings heifers...
I weaned them on 8/14/2018 & they have been on feed ever since.
I started them out on limiter 1 & have stepped them up to limiter 3, which they are currently on.
Also being fed coastal silage, liquid feed & cubes.
Very docile cattle that come running when they hear the buggy.
Will make a great set of long term producers.
Heifer 132 - AHA Reg #: 43940809.
Weighed 272 lbs. @ weaning & weighs between 500 lbs. & 600 lbs. as of mid February.
Heifer 71 - AHA Reg #: 43940817
Weighed 266 lbs. @ weaning & weighs between 500 lbs. & 600 lbs. as of mid February.
I have a set of scales at my loading dock to also weigh again before loading.
I have more photos of them if you would like to see.
The best way to contact me is by text.
Call or text if you have any questions.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.