85 Red Angus Bred Heifers... Western NE
- Listing Number
- West Nebraska
- Ship From
- Bridgeport, NE... 21 Miles SW @ Schuler Red Angus
- Red Angus
- Number for Sale
- 85 Head
- Schuler Red Angus & Native
- Coming 2 year olds
- Est. Weight
- Average 1,050 lbs.
- Medium Flesh
- Bovi Shield FP5 VL5 (2X) prior to breeding
- Native Range & Supplemented w/ High Roughage Ration
- Bred To
- AI'd to Schuler Supremacy 7177E Reg #3778501 & WFL Profitmaker E7030 Reg #3775477 Red Angus Bulls
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- By Whom
- Alliance Animal Clinic
- Start Calving
- Late February
- Finish Calving
- Early April
- Sell Part/All
- See Comments Below
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- $1,800 per head for load lots of 40 head or more. $1,850 per head for trailer loads of 10 to 39 head
- Payment Terms
- Wire Transfer
- Contact Information
Buy these cattle and receive...
Fancy set of bred heifers with excellent dispositions...
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.