10 Reg. Angus Bulls... Northeast TX
- Listing Number
- Northeast Texas
- Ship From
- Wills Point TX
- Number for Sale
- 10 Head
- 20 months old as of mid November
- Est. Weight
- Average 1,200 lbs.
- Birth Weight
- Average 54 lbs.
- Will Guarantee Fertile
- Scrotal Circm.
- 34 cm. to 36 cm.
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- ViraShield VL5+ Somas, Ultrabac 7 & Cydectin
- Bermuda grass, mineral & salt
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- Starting @ $2,500 per head
- Payment Terms
- Cash or Verified Check
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Excellent set of Angus Bulls...
We have taken “Angus Pathfinder” Sires & Dams that Excel in Grass-fed genetics and bred them to Calving Ease, High WW, YW, $B Genetics to produce cattle that can work & breed on grass.
Ohlde Cattel Company greats like; Dixie of Erica, OCC Juanada 709V, OCC Eureka, OCC Paxton, DHD Traveler 6807 N BAR Emulation EXT and more.
Selected a great genetic match up with greats like; GAR Absolute D5388, SAV Brilliance 8077, Quaker Hill Rampage OA36 and PVF Insite 0129.
If you need bulls that can perform on grass, work with 30 plus cows or to put on your first calf heifers, I have some great Registered and DNA Tested Angus Bulls for you to look at.
We have developed these bulls over the last 14 to 36 months in real world conditions, come on by and take a look.
We have Registered Angus; Bulls, Bred Cows, Bred Heifers, Heifers, Calves, Show Calves, Starter Herds and Breeding Stock.
1860 Farms is in Wills Point, Texas and is easy to get to.
Below are pictures of some of their sires & Dams, GS and GGS followed by the bulls.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.