10 Reg. Brahman Bred Heifers... Northeast TX
- Listing Number
- Northeast Texas
- Ship From
- Yantis TX
- Number for Sale
- 10 Head
- Home grown
- 2 years old
- Est. Weight
- Average 1,000 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- ViraShield VL5, MultiMin, & dewormed
- Bred To
- AI'd to Reg. Brahman Bulls... See comments below
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- By Whom
- BioPRYN blood test
- Start Calving
- Finish Calving
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- $4,000 per head
- Payment Terms
- Certified Funds
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Rare opportunity to buy #1 heifers bred to the best bulls in the breed...
Start out on top or add the best genetics to your existing herd.
Make money the first year instead of waiting on yearlings to bred.
These girls are Daughters of Mr. KARU MANSO 800 (clone) and are bred AI to Mr. V8 372/8 (Boom Town)- a top Noble son and Mr. V8 137/8 a top 380 son... See photos above.
Top quality females with proven pedigrees. You'll be hard pressed to find this kind.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.