3 Reg. Simmnetal Show Heifers... Northeast KS
- Listing Number
- Northeast Kansas
- Ship From
- Easton, KS
- American Simmental Association
- Number for Sale
- 3 Head
- Home Grown
- 11 months old as of late November
- Est. Weight
- Average 750 lbs.
- Medium Flesh
- Complete Vaccination Program
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- $1,800 per head
- Payment Terms
- Certified Funds or Verified Check
- Contact Information
Buy these cattle and receive...
Offering choice on these 3 PB Registered Simmental heifers...
Spring born paternal sisters.
AI sired by MR CCF 20-20.
Each has the phenotype we desire with a pedigree to back it up.
All 3 are halter broke and ready to work, with show potential, or in the herd.
C1H - Is out of a first calf heifer that is sure to have many more great calves in her future.
She is easy fleshing like her Dam and correct in her build.
Her pedigree is packed performance including MR CCF VISION and TL BOTTOMLINE.
H3H - Is perhaps the most complete heifer in the group.
This PB heifer has a powerful build, deep bodied, and moderate frame.
Her 4-year old dam is sired by the WLE UNO MAS and is a staple of the herd.
H - Is out of a 3-year old dam sired by TL BOTTOMLINE.
She has the look, style, and balance that is sure to turn heads.
She is as gentle as they come and will work for any level of showman.
We are excited to see what her future has in store. $1,800 Choice.
Package Deals Available.
Contact Alex: 913-306-7468 For more information or to come out for a look.
We appreciate your interest.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.