6 Reg. Grey Brahman 2nd & 3rd-Calf Cows w/ 5+ Calves... Southeast TX
- Listing Number
- Southeast Texas
- Ship From
- Liberty TX
- Number for Sale
- 6 Cows
- 3 & 4 years old
- Est. Weight
- Medium Flesh
- Vira-Shield 6+VL5 HB Somnus, Vision 8 & Bimectin Plus Injectable
- Native grass
- Bred Back To
- Exposed to Reg. Brahman bull, "JDH Gordie Manso 447/0"
- Preg Checked
- Selling as Exposed
- Start Calving
- Contact seller
- # Calves
- 5+ Calves as of mid October
- Sired By
- See comments below
- Newborn to 5 months old as of mid October
- Vision 8 Somnus to those old enough to receive
- Sell Part/All
- Buyer Takes All... Excluding Unmerchantable Cattle
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- Contact seller for current pricing
- Payment Terms
- Certified Funds, Wire Transfer or Cash
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Here is a nice set of young cows with their whole lives ahead of them...
Many of the great breeder's best genetics are represented in these pedigrees, Hudgins, Satterfield, Smart and of course V8.
There is a straight V8 bred cow that is an own daughter of Mr V8 614/6 & the great V8 cow +Miss V8 458/6.
An own daughter of #SMG Monumetal which is of course a Liberty son and by the Buddy Smart cow S Bar 358/7 which RB Cattle has used as their donor cow numerous times.
You really have to study these pedigrees to take in all the great genetics and champions that these females represent.
2 heifers and 4 bull calves.
DOB-- heifer calves born on 5/5/19 & 5/22/19.
Bull calves born on 5/7/19, 8/5/19, 8/10/19 & 8/11/19.
An own son of the late great +JDH MR 854/4 (which is a full brother to +JDH MR Manso 840 "The Graduate") x the producer of multiple champions and a cornerstone donor that put Satterfield ranch on the map, +JDH Lady Miffany Manso).
Possible polled or scurred calves that were sired by LMC Polled Amigo.
You can not pet these animals but they are all easy to call into the pen with cubes/feed and work easily.
All cows were in the pasture with JDH Gordie Manso 447/0 from 6/27/19 to 8/22/19.
It is possible that at least 3 of these cows will be 3 in 1 packages.
A cover up Registered Hereford bull will be put out to pasture on 10/20/19 to produce Golden Certified F-1's.
Upon payment, if the new buyer wishes, the cows can be housed here at the ranch for a full 30-45 day exposure period to allow ample time for bred back to the Hereford bull if desired or they can choose semen (2 units per open cow) from any of the bulls we offer semen on and at buyers expense have those cows inseminated at their leisure.
Definition of Unmerchantable Cattle.
Call or text if you have any questions.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.