1 Reg. Akaushi Bull Calf... S. Cen TN
- Listing Number
- S. Central Tennessee
- Ship From
- Frankewing Tn
- American Wagyu Association
- Number for Sale
- 1 FB94009 Registered with the AWA Akaushi Wagyu Bull
- Home Grown
- 6 months and 6 days
- Est. Weight
- Approx 500 lbs
- Birth Weight
- 75 lbs
- Not Tested
- Medium Flesh
- All Current Vaccines UTD
- No Horns
- 16% Creep Feed w/Vita Ferm Protein Meal and all fresh hay he can eat
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- Payment Terms
- Wire/Cashiers Check/Cash
- Contact Information
This 6 month old Gentleman, World Class Akaushi Bull has got impeccable Genetics with Tamamaru on the Topside and Heartbrand Red Emporer on the Bottom...
- He's phenotypically correct in every way, and long in stature that the Tamamaru Bloodline gives.
- He's an easy keeper growing strong, loads easy and plays well with his pen mates.
- Please shoot us a message if interested.
- Location is Frankewing, Tn about 75 mile south of Franklin Tn, 5 miles off I65 at exit 14.
- The Dam is on Site and plenty of Pics and Video of the Sire.
- If you're interested in what we believe is one, if not the finest young Akaushi Bull east of the Mississippi we'd love to have you come by. We also have 2 World Class Full Blood Akaushi Heifers, 1 Breeding age starting at $10 K ready to AI to the bull of your choice.
- Signature Wagyu and Genetics believes whole heartedly in honesty and transparency. The Bulls and Heifers we sell are what we look for in true World Class Genetics/Seedstock to start the finest of Herds with.
- You're always welcome to stop by if your in our area, or call us anytime. We love meeting new folks and talking Wagyu or Cattle in general and We love visitors!
Matt Ragland - Member of the AWA, Australian Wagyu Association and the American Akaushi Association
Signature Wagyu and Genetics
Frankewing TN 35849, Tennessee
Home Phone: 256-508-8559
Cell Phone: 256-508-8559
NO SOLICITATIONS... To do so makes you both a nuisance and unethical.