120 Wagyu & Akaushi Semen Units... Northeast TX
- Listing Number
- Northeast Texas
- Ship From
- FOB (freight on buyer) - Champion Genetics in Canton, TX
- Akaushi, Wagyu
- American Wagyu Association
- Number for Sale
- 1 - $300 per unit
- Birth Weight
- Delivery Date
- Release upon payment clearance
- Payment Terms
- Check or Wire
- Contact Information
Click to Enlarge Photos
WSI Hatsuhikari 184B American Wagyu Association: FB16971 100% Fullblood Akaushi
RARE PREMIUM GENETIC OFFERING -
- Direct son of Judo by WSI Kaedemaru WSI Hatsuhikari 184B is the direct son of original import bull Judo paired with Kaedemaru, herself a direct daughter of Dai 10 Mitsumaru by Dai San Namiaki Ni.
- The Kaedemaru cow line is responsible for name stays of the Akaushi breed such as WSI Umemaru, LAG Mr Honjo Masamune, and WSI Kaememaru 2, herself the dam of two time Grand Champion Akaushi bull SOR Mr Hiromitsu, two time Reserve Grand Champion bull LAG "BOOMER" 1105D, SOR Hastings 1066, GK4 Rueshamaru, WSI Kaedemaru 2-1, and many more. WSI Kaedemaru further ties to Shigeharu and Ryumei, the sire of Rueshaw.
- WSI Hatsuhikari is steeped in rare and valued heritage representing some of the greatest Akaushi genetics outside of Japan.
- Domestic Conventional Semen - $300 per unit
- Visit the Y2 Wagyu website for additional information.
Contact: Josh Yarbrough
Cell Phone: 405-226-5187
Alternate Contact: Robert Yarbrough
Alternate Contact Phone: 215-592-3603
Best Time to Call: 9am-7pm