45 Angus & BWF Bred Heifers... Southeast MN
- Listing Number
- Southeast Minnesota
- Ship From
- Rochester, MN
- Number for Sale
- 45 Head... 66% F1 Black Baldy, 33% Solid Black Angus
- Purchased Replacement Quality, Nebraska Origin
- Bred Heifers
- Est. Weight
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Alpha 7, Triangle 10 & poured at Preg Test in Early October
- Running out on Corn stalks in a field plus feed; TMR of sweet corn silage, Hay/Haylage.
- Bred To
- Synchronized AI Bred to AR 21 Playbook
- Preg Checked
- To Be Checked
- By Whom
- Ultrasounded Early October, Will be pregged again to guarantee bred
- Start Calving
- Mar 2
- Finish Calving
- AI for Mar 2
- Sell Part/All
- Buyer Takes All... Excluding Unmerchantable Cattle
- Delivery Date
- Payment Terms
- Payment will be made in Escrow prior to shipping the livestock. Funds will be held in Escrow until the Livestock are Shipped to the Buyer. Buyer has 24 Hours to Inspect Livestock before Funds are released to Seller.
- Contact Information
Fancy first cycle bred heifers...
- Synchronized AI Bred to AR 21 Playbook to calve Mar 2.
- 66% Black Baldy, 33% Solid Black Angus
- Purchased out of Nebraska. Ready to ship any day!
Park City, Montana
Home Phone: 406.855.0051
Cell Phone: 406.855.0051