194 Red Angus, Angus and Crossbred Cows w/30+ Calves... Southeast OK
- Listing Number
- Southeast Oklahoma
- Ship From
- Fort Towson, Oklahoma
- Angus, Crossbred, Red Angus
- Number for Sale
- 194 Head w/ 146+ Calves as of early Nov.
- Younger are homegrown, others purchased from Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas
- Est. Weight
- Moderate to Large
- All cattle are on a Modified Live vaccine program and we deworm using injectable Dectomax and Valbazen drench. All are on a BoviShield Gold FP5 L5 and Covexin 8 routine at preg check and a Staybred VL5 at pre breeding. But everything needs its fall shots since we preg checked for the sale and did not work them. All cows are tested and negative for PI.
- A few.
- Rotational grazing and a protein supplement every other day.
- Bred To
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- By Whom
- Dr. Josh Morris, DVM
- Start Calving
- September 9, 2022... 146+ Calves as of early Nov.
- Finish Calving
- December 31, 2022
- Sell Part/All
- 48,000 lb. Load Lots
- Delivery Date
- Now through November 27 at Seller's availability.
- Contact Seller for Current Pricing
- Payment Terms
- Wire Transfer or Certified Funds
- Contact Information
We have a total herd dispersal of 100 Spring Calving Cows & 194 Fall Pairs & Heavy Breds as well as 10 Red Angus Bulls.
- All cows have been palpated and aged by a DVM. We have the individual records correlating with the visual ID and EID of each animal.
- All culls have already been pulled off and shipped.
- We utilize rotational grazing and plant summer and winter forage and have not started haying yet. We have started putting out a protein supplement every other day for the past two weeks.
- We also have equipment and other items available on our website.
- *Website will continue to be updated so check back often! https://www.rafterjmaussies.com/dispersal.html
Rafter JM Cattle Co.
Contact: Justin Dow
Business Phone: 580-916-0463
Home Phone: 903-249-4231
Alternate Contact: Jenny Dow
Alternate Contact Phone: 903-249-4231
Best Time to Call: After 5 pm or anytime on weekends.