14 Angus Rep. Heifers... Northeast AR
- Listing Number
- Northeast Arkansas
- Ship From
- MAYNARD, AR 72444
- Number for Sale
- 14 Head
- HOME GROWN
- 11 - 12 MONTHS
- Est. Weight
- 725+ AVERAGE
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Ultra-Bac8, Cattle Master 4 + VL5, Dectomax
- BERMUDA, FESCUE PLUS HAND FED A LOW STARCH MIX @ 1% BODY WEIGHT DAILY
- Not Exposed to Bulls, Open to best of seller's knowledge.
- May 2022
- Sell Part/All
- See Comments Below
- Delivery Date
- AVAILABLE NOW
- $1,500 per head for 7 or more, $1375 per head if buyer takes all.
- Payment Terms
- CASH, WIRE TRANSFER, CERTIFIED CHECK
- Contact Information
Hand Picked, low birth weight replacement heifers....
- Gentle heifers with Milk and Growth Genetics that will make excellent brood cows.
- Our family has been in the Registered and Commercial business since 1947. We sell Angus Seedstock to Registered and Commercial Cattle Producers.
- Note our 6 Registered Herd Sires average in the top 15-25% of the 2020 Angus Breed for calving-ease, growth, and milk. (CED +11, WW +63, YW +110, Milk +31).
- We retain our Heifers as Replacement Cows. We have not purchased a cow since October 8, 1999 and we do not own a Creep Feeder. Call for more Photos or more information.
Champion Cattle Ranch, LLC
Contact: John D. Johnson
Business Phone: 870-219-5051
Cell Phone: 870-219-5051
Alternate Contact: Doyle Reddick
Alternate Contact Phone: 870-378-4935
Best Time to Call: Before 9:00 PM