4 Angus & Brangus Cows... East TX
- Listing Number
- East Texas
- Ship From
- Normangee, TX
- Angus, Brangus
- Number for Sale
- Est. Weight
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Vision 8 Somnus with Spur, Triangle 10HB, Norvomectin Plus,
- Native Pasture, alfalfa hay, purina wind rain storm mineral tubs, Purina protein tubs
- Bred To
- Double Registered Akaushi & Wagyu Al Kunisaki (Red)
- Preg Checked
- Selling as Exposed
- Start Calving
- Early Jan
- Finish Calving
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- Payment Terms
- Wire transfer, certified check, PayPal (buyer pays fees)
- Contact Information
Click to Enlarge Photos
Can arrange delivery or pen for pick up.
- Commercial Charlois exposed to Al Kunisaki since April.
- Tigerstripe exposed to Al Kunisaki since May.
- Calves will qualify to be certified with American Akaushi Association as 50% Akaushi or the American Wagyu Association.
- Pregnancies can be verified through Ultrasound. If you want the ultrasound they are $2600 each.
- Tigerstripes are having their second calf.
- Charlois are having their 3rd Calf.
- All of these cows have had healthy calves and their births were unassisted. They thrived through the record freezing temps of 2021 and now the drought…
- Several Angus and 2 Brangus cattle bred to Al Kunisaki, having F1 Akaushi, are also available.
Brushy Creek Akaushi
Contact: Sue Ferguson
Home Phone: 979-574-1739
Cell Phone: 979-574-1739
Best Time to Call: Text or email anytime, call after 6 pm.