60 Angus Rep. Heifers... N. Central OK
- Listing Number
- N. Central Oklahoma
- Ship From
- Mulhall, OK
- Number for Sale
- Home Raised
- 9 months
- Est. Weight
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- two rounds 7 way, IBR, Cydectin injectable, lice pour on.
- Guaranteed Open
- Weaned on 11/19/21
- Sell Part/All
- Contact Seller
- Payment Terms
- Contact Information
Angus Replacement Heifers with a few Angus/Red Angus crosses...
- Birth date: March- April 2021 Count: Approximately 60. Exact headcount is negotiable.
- These heifers are out of our proven home raised cows. Our cows have been selected to calve in a 45 day window and must calve and raise a quality calf every year. Our cows never see hay except for the most extreme weather events that occur for a few days every few years. Our cows are fed protein cubes a few times a week during the winter and forage on standing dormant grass. These heifers will turn into moderate to large frame cows that have adequate milk, good weaning weights and good mothering ability. The sires to these heifers follow a long lineage of the most prominent sires in the industry which you will be hard pressed to find in most commercial operations. See the sire page for more information on genetics.
- Videos also available on the website of what these will look like as yearlings and a set of our 2014 model cows.
- Website: HowardSheepandCattle.com
- These heifers are also GAP 4 certified and are in the all natural IMI Global programs.
- Two price options: $1,500 - sold open. Pickup by March (or negotiated scheduled pick date)
- $1,800- exposed to our low birth weight angus bulls. Breeding dates negotiable. Pickup when bulls are pulled.
Howard Sheep and Cattle
Business Phone: 405.747.4660
Home Phone: 405.747.4660