242 Red Angus Bred Heifers... N. Central SD
- Listing Number
- N. Central South Dakota
- Ship From
- Herreid SD
- Red Angus
- Number for Sale
- Coming 2 Year Olds
- Est. Weight
- 1,050 lbs to 1,150 lbs
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Given before breeding : Pre-breeding shots, Vira-Shield 6+VL5 HB and Long Range Injectable…. Given At time of Ultra Sound : Booster of Vira-Shield 6+VL5, I-Site/Autogenous Pinkeye vaccine combo, and 1st round of Scour Boss 9
- Chopped hay pile mix of rye, wheat, hay. Plus corn, and dry distillers
- Bred To
- Proven calving ease Beastrom / Thortenson Red Angus Balancer heifer bulls
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- By Whom
- Ashley ND Vet Clinic, Katelyn Stanton
- Start Calving
- Early March
- Finish Calving
- Late April
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now… See comments below
- Payment Terms
- Wire Transfer, Verified Funds
- Contact Information
All cake broke, very tame, with excellent dispositions!!
- We strive on that! Ultra sound tested with individual calving dates available.
- Can pick up now or I will feed into mid January no additional charge.
- 129 head to calf from March 1 to March 10 (10 day window).
- 54 head to calf from March 11 to March 20 (10 day window).
- 24 head to calf March 21 to March 31 (11day window).
- 17 head to calf April 1 to April 10 (10 day window).
- 18 head to calf April 11 to April 30 (20 day window).
- Also have 21 Red Baldys to calf Feb 22nd to April 30th, all bred to a powerful black balancer heifer bull.
- We’ve been breeding and raising heifers now for 10 years. All heifers are home raised and bought from select groups I’ve bought from before over 10 years now. We use the same mans bulls our entire lives now!!
- Proven easy calving along with high maternal traits to raise a big calf at weaning time.
- Bieber genetics are mixed in our bulls breeding program!
- Call, text, or email if you have any questions at all!
Herreid , South Dakota
Business Phone: 605-848-0291
Home Phone: 605-848-0291
Cell Phone: 605-848-0291
Best Time to Call: Anytime