9 Angus Rep. Heifers... Northeast AR
- Listing Number
- Northeast Arkansas
- Ship From
- Maynard, Arkansas
- Number for Sale
- Home Grown
- 11-12 months as of October 2021
- Est. Weight
- 675-725 lbs
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Ultra-Bac 8, Cattle Master 4, Multi-Min 90, Ivomectrin
- Bermuda, Fescue Pasture & hand fed a low starch mix @ 1% Body Weight Daily
- Open to best of sellers knowledge
- July 2021
- Sell Part/All
- See Comments Below
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- $1400 per head for 5 or more, $1300 per head if buyer takes all.
- Payment Terms
- Cash or Certified Check
- Contact Information
Hand picked, low birthweight replacement heifers…
- Genetics with milk and growth that will make excellent brood cows.
- Our family has been in the registered and commercial cattle business since 1947.
- We sell Angus Seedstock to Registered and Commercial Cattle Producers.
- Note our 6 Registered Herd Sires average in the top 15-25% of the 2020 Angus Breed for calving-ease, growth, and milk. (CED +11, WW +63, YW +110, Milk +31)
- We retain our heifers as replacement cows.
- We have not purchased a cow since October, 1999.
- We do not own a creep feeder.
Champion Cattle Ranch LLC
John D. Johnson
Pochontas , Arkansas
Business Phone: 870-219-5051
Home Phone: 870-219-5051
Cell Phone: 870-219-5051
Alternate Contact: Doyle Reddick
Alternate Contact Phone: 870-378-4935
Best Time to Call: Before 9:00 PM