9 Hereford Cows w/ 7+ Calves... Central TX
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Temple, TX
- Number for Sale
- 9 Head
- 5 to 7 years old
- Est. Weight
- Average 1,085 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- CattleMaster Gold, Staybred VL5, Pilliguard Pinkeye, Ivermectrin Injectable & Multimin 90
- Bred Back To
- Brahman Bull
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- Start Calving
- Finish Calving
- # Calves
- 7+ Calves as of early June
- Sired By
- Brahman Bull
- 3 to 5 months old as of early June
- 350 lbs. to 374 lbs.
- Medium Flesh
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- $1,475 per head/pair
- Payment Terms
- Certified Funds or Verified Check
- Contact Information
Buy these cattle and receive...
9 Head of mostly registered Hereford pairs and 3n1’s...
Coming straight out of the country with F1 calves at their sides.
In the group will be seven pairs, three of which will be confirmed bred back to a Brahman bull 2 to 4 months as of May, 2021.
Others are most likely too short to call but are still running with a brahman bull.
There is on registered 5 year old and the others will be 7 years old.
The cows will weigh 1,085 lbs. on average and the calves will weigh 350 lbs. to 375 lbs. on average.
There are three heifer calves and four bull calves.
Everything was just worked with CattleMaster Gold, Staybred VL5, Pilliguard Pinkeye, Ivermectrin Injectable and Multimin 90 and are turn out ready.
They’ll come to cubes and are hotwire broke.
The calves are eligible to be Golden Certified as the sire is registered as well.
Gentle set of cows.
The place they were on sold.
Take the set of cows and calves for $1,475 per head or pair with free delivery the first 75 miles of Temple, TX.
There is one additional registered cow that palpated open and weaned a calf a while back. She is wet bag and exposed. Take or leave her for $1,025.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.