10 Reg. Brahman Bulls... Central FL
- Listing Number
- Central Florida
- Ship From
- Springhill, FL
- Number for Sale
- 10 Head
- Home Grown
- 14 to 18 months old as of early June
- Est. Weight
- 950 lbs. to 1,200 lbs.
- Birth Weight
- 60 lbs. to 80 lbs.
- Will Guarantee Fertile
- Scrotal Circm.
- 30 cm. to 35 cm.
- Medium Flesh
- BoviShield Gold, Ultra 8 Blackleg, dewormer
- Bahia Pasture & commodity feed
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- Starting @ $3,750 per head
- Payment Terms
- Cash, Certified Funds, Wire Transfer
- Contact Information
Buy these cattle and receive...
Nice set of Florida bred and raised Grey Brahman bulls...
Highly fertile, light birthweight, reputation bulls that are deep sided, meaty and gentle.
They have been handled with an ATV, on foot or with a horse/dog.
Bulls were scanned for IMF and REA in March.
All scanning information along with in herd performance and current EPD's available upon request.
Will sell individually or in groups.
2018 Performance Breeder of the Year for ABBA.
Located in central Florida, 40 miles north of Tampa.
Click here to view more information.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.