47 Angus & Red Angus Cows... South TX
- Listing Number
- South Texas
- Ship From
- Victoria, TX
- Angus, Red Angus
- Number for Sale
- 47 Head
- 4 to 6 years old
- Est. Weight
- Average 1,100 lbs.
- Small to Moderate
- Medium Flesh
- 7-Way (Cavalary 9), CattleMaster, Valbazen, Multi-Min
- Native Grass & Cover Crops
- Bred To
- 4 Bulls: 1 South Poll Bull, 2 Red Angus/Senepol Cross Bulls , & 1 Red Angus Bull
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- Start Calving
- Late September
- Finish Calving
- Late November
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- $1,500 per head
- Payment Terms
- Wire Transfer or Cash
- Contact Information
Buy these cattle and receive...
Cows were bred with a group of 4 bulls...
We will sell any number of these cows and you can select which ones you want.
We run a spring calving herd and a fall calving herd.
We are downsizing and selling our fall calving herd.
We have already culled about 20 cows from this group, so what is left are our better cows.
All of these cows have successfully weaned their first two calves except for 1108, 826, and 8101. 826 and 8101 are simply younger and haven't had their second calf yet. 1108 lost her first calf but her second calf was one of our best calves.
One South Poll bull, two bulls that are half Red Angus and half Senepol, and one Red Angus bull.
All of these cows except for 8101 and 1138 were bred from 12/12/2020 to 2/11/2021.
They were pregnancy checked using ultrasound on 3/24/2021 and were estimated between 50 and 100 days pregnant.
These should start calving around 9/21/2021.
8101 calved on 6/10/2021 and is being sold as a pair.
1138 was bred in the summer of 2020,was pregnancy checked using ultrasound on 3/24/2021, and was estimated at 180 days pregnant.
1138 should calve by 6/19/2020.
On 12/22/2020 all of these cows were given CattleMaster, Cavalry 9, Valbazen, and Multi-Min 90.
They are polled except for 1045 and 826 and are a mix that is mostly Red Angus and Black Angus.
They are between 4 and 6 years old except for 1125 who is about 6.6 years old.
Click here to view videos.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.