60 Brangus Rep. Heifers... Central TX
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Carmine, TX
- Number for Sale
- 60 Head
- 14 to 16 months old as of late April
- Est. Weight
- 750 lbs. to 850 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Bovishield Gold 1 Shot, Fusogard, Pinkeye, 7-Way, Multimin 90, Valbazen dewormer
- Oats, ryegrass & mineral
- Open to the best of seller's knowledge
- Weaned in October
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- $1,150 per head... Will sell in groups of 10 or more
- Payment Terms
- Verified Check or Wire Transfer
- Contact Information
Buy these cattle and receive...
Large framed feminine Brangus heifers that are ready to bred now...
Gentle deposition and bone to make a great set of cows!
Discount on larger groups.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.