375 Hereford Plus Bred Heifers... W. Central TX ~ FD
- Listing Number
- W. Central Texas
- Ship From
- San Angelo TX
- Number for Sale
- 375 Head... 3/4 Hereford & 1/4 Brahman influence
- Coming 2 year olds... Born September, 2019
- Est. Weight
- 800 lbs. to 825 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Current on vaccinations
- Native grass & cubed 3 times per week
- Bred To
- Proven Calving-Ease Red Angus bulls
- Preg Checked
- To Be Checked
- By Whom
- Will be UltraSounded on April 10th by Dr. Womack of San Angelo TX
- Start Calving
- Should start in early September
- Sell Part/All
- 48,000 lb. Load Lots
- Delivery Date
- After May 19th
- Will contract load-lots @ $1,375 per head
- Payment Terms
- Verified Check or Wire Transfer
- Contact Information
Buy these cattle and receive...
375 of some of the best replacement females you’ll find in Texas...
These ladies are all on raising off of one ranch out of F1 Tigerstripe cows and Hereford bulls to make them 1/4 Brahman, 3/4 Hereford.
They were born September, 2019 and are currently weighing 775-800 today.
They are currently on native grass near San Angelo, TX and have not been pushed, they do get cubed currently three timer per week.
They have been running with proven calving ease Red Angus bulls since December 1, 2021.
These same heifers were sold off of this ranch in 2020 bred to the same bulls. Out of 384 heifers sold, the new owner had zero calving problems.
They have been vet ultrasounded and 2/3’s of them are 3-4 months bred while the rest are 1-2 months bred.
We will be taking deposits on truck load lots (50,000 lbs.) for these girls leading up to April 28, 2021 and they’ll ship afterwards, vet checked and confirmed bred.
$1375/head is what we’ll need on them firm.
In the group there are about 15-20 solid red and the rest will be red and white face.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.