1 Reg. Simbrah Bull... Southeast LA
- Listing Number
- Southeast Louisiana
- Ship From
- Bogalusa, LA
- Number for Sale
- 1 Head
- Home Grown
- Coming 2 year old
- Est. Weight
- 2,000 lbs.
- Birth Weight
- 72 lbs.
- Tested Fertile
- Scrotal Circm.
- 42 cm.
- Moderate to Large
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- Payment Terms
- Certified Funds or Verified Check
- Contact Information
Buy these cattle and receive...
Simbrah bull for sale...
Reserve champion AOB bull parish 2020, Grand champion AOB bull district 2020, Reserve champion LA bred AOB bull state 2020, Grand champion AOB bull at parish 2021, Reserve champion AOB bull district 2021, Reserve champion AOB bull state 2021, Reserve champion LA bred AOB bull state 2021.
DOB march 2019.
Ready to go home.
Sire: 'Hagans Ante Up 51S'.
Dam: brahman influence cross.
'Wish I was Belle’s Beast' (Gaston) is ready to go to work!
This bull will put power in your herd with his depth of body and structure.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.