6 Reg. Polled Hereford Bulls... Central OK
- Listing Number
- Central Oklahoma
- Ship From
- Prague, OK
- Number for Sale
- 6 Head
- Home grown
- 12 to 14 months old as of late March
- Est. Weight
- Birth Weight
- See Comments Below
- Tested Fertile
- Current on Vaccinations & Dewormed
- Wheat Pasture
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- See Comments Below
- Payment Terms
- Verified Check, Wire Transfer, or Cash
- Contact Information
Buy these cattle and receive...
Running on wheat and ryegrass pasture since weaning...
C4 is sired by Hoover Dam's half brother. His mother is a 6 year old Red Motley. Herd bull prospect, 50% Hereford/50% Angus. BW: 79, DOB: 3/9/20, $1,800.
193H is sired by Frontier 174E. His mother is a Hometown 10Y daughter out of a Victor 719T daughter. His Calving-Ease and Birth-Weight EPD's both rank in the Top 7% and his Sustained Cow Fertility EPD ranks in the Top 3%. Heifer Bull Prospect BW: 66, Homozygous Polled, $3,500.
E5 is sired by a son of Uptown 31C. His mother is a 4 year old Black Baldy granddaughter of Victor 719T. Heifer Bull Prospect 87.5% Hereford/12.5% Angus BW: 67, DOB: 3/1/20, $2,500.
198H is sired by Uptown 31C. His mother is a daughter of Loewen's 19W. His scrotal circumference and EPD ranks in the Top 2%. His Birth-Weight EPD ranks in the Top 11%, with a birth-weight of 68 lbs. He is a good heifer bull prospect. BW: 68 lbs., Heterozygous Polled, $2,500.
Y37 is sired by Newsflash. His mother is a 10 year old Black Motley. Heifer bull prospect 75% Hereford/25% Angus BW: 66 lbs., DOB: 2/15/20, $2,300.
202H is sired by Uptown 31C. His mother is a Ribeye R117 daughter, out of a Victor 719T daughter. He as good pigment around both eyes and is a nice dark red color. He has been dehorned. Heifer bull prospect BW: 66, Horned, $2,500.
Fed to gain 2.5 to 3.0 lbs a day on a low fat high forage diet.
Bulls have been fed not to be over-conditioned or under-conditioned for their first breeding season.
Vaccinated, dewormed, and have passed their BSE exam.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.