4 Reg. Angus, Super Baldy, & Hereford Bulls... S. Central MO
- Listing Number
- S. Central Missouri
- Ship From
- Cabool MO
- Angus, Hereford
- Number for Sale
- 4 Head
- Home Raised
- 16 months old as of mid April
- Est. Weight
- Birth Weight
- Will Guarantee Fertile
- Small to Moderate
- Medium Flesh
- Native Pasture w/ Free Choice Mineral
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- See Comments Below
- Payment Terms
- Certified Funds or Verified Check
- Contact Information
Buy these cattle and receive...
If you want outcross genetics that will preform, we have it!
K C F BENNETT ABSOLUTE son out of one our best cow families. top 20% of the breed for WW, YW, CW & AMP, $B, top 10% for REA, while making calves that are born unassisted. We just pulled him from a set of virgin heifers last week, so he's pictured in his working clothes. We cannot keep him due to his influence in our herd already. calved 2/2017 priced at $3550.
The “Super Baldy” is sired by an awesome horned Hereford Tank son, out of the above-mentioned bulls granddam. This bull is an ET calved 9/2019 and priced at $2,550. No DNA completed on this bull.
Registered polled Hereford bull, AHA Reg #:P44166949. This is an awesome Alpha son out of an outstanding Dam of Distinction BR Bennett daughter AHA GE EPD is being completed. Calved on 3/2020 and priced at $3,500. Weighed 990 lbs. on 3/3.
Registered polled Hereford bull, AHA Reg #:44215372. This is a hard-to-find grandson of the Tank bull out of my favorite Dam of Distinction Smith daughter AHA GE EPD is being completed. Calved 3/8/ 2020 and priced at $3,500. Weighed 900 lbs. on 3/3.
We run a closed, bio secure cow herd.
We have not purchased an Angus female since moving the herd here from Wyoming in 2012.
We are PI Negative, and have an exhaustive vaccination and AI breeding program.
We develop everything on fescue grass only. We do not feed grain to anything other than the weaning pen and an occasional "treat" to move cows.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.