4 Reg. Wagyu 1st-Calf Pairs... Western TN
- Listing Number
- West Tennessee
- Ship From
- Jackson, TN
- Number for Sale
- 4 Cows
- 3 years old
- Est. Weight
- Average 1,000 lbs.
- Medium Flesh
- Native Pasture, Hay, w/ Purina lick tubs
- Preg Checked
- To Be Checked
- By Whom
- Start Calving
- Finish Calving
- # Calves
- 4 Calves
- Sired By
- Reg. Wagyu Bull... FB 23120
- 65 days old as of early February
- Average 100 lbs.
- Small to Moderate
- Medium Flesh
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- $4,800 per pair
- Payment Terms
- Verified Check
- Contact Information
Buy these cattle and receive...
Very gentle, follow you and a bucket anywhere...
Four really nice FB Wagyu 1st-Calf heifers with 4 FB bull calves at side.
The heifers are all 1/2 sisters out of American Wagyu Reg #: FB 24404.
The 4 bull calves are sired by FB# 23120.
Calves were born, 11/22, 12/24, 01/10, and 01/30.
Heifers have been exposed to two different FB Wagyu bulls.
American Wagyu Reg #: FB 39489 and FB 32020, after January 19, 2021.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.