1 Reg. Brahman Bull... Northeast TX
- Listing Number
- Northeast Texas
- Ship From
- Canton TX
- Number for Sale
- 1 Head
- Home Raised
- 20 months old as of late November
- Est. Weight
- 1,850 lbs.
- Birth Weight
- 92 lbs.
- Will Guarantee Fertile
- Moderate to Large
- 8 way & Ivermectin
- Pasture & Show feed
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- Payment Terms
- Certified Funds
- Contact Information
Buy these cattle and receive...
Excellent opportunity to own a successful show bull and great herd bull for your Brahman influenced cattle...
This bull has great bone, good thickness and such a level pretty hip.
This bull has excellent docility and should pass this on to his offspring.
To add further value, he is halter broke and has a few titles: 2020 TJBA Bred and Owned Champion, 2020 Kickoff Classic Junior show Bred and Owned Champion, 2020 All American Bred and Owned Division Champion.
Very sound bull.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.